Energy Clearing of AI nanotech

Erfahrungsberichte nach der Anwendung von Produkten nach den Empfehlungen der AG Timeloop

Energy Clearing of AI nanotech

Postby Anaiis » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:02 pm

In the last four weeks, particularly in response to the outbreak of the Zika virus, I initiated a global healing meditation to transmute the virus. Also initiated a similar co-creation project in September of 2014 when the Ebola outbreak was projected to become a global problem, with possibly millions infected/dying.

In this instance, in recording a meditation audio/video for participating healers to use in their own time zones, while connecting with Gaia and seeking her permission to proceed, a response came from deep within Gaia. Let's just say we 'met' face to face for the first time. Then after the meditation was recorded, the suggestion came from within to use my iPad mini as a radionics broadcasting devices, distributing the energetic information globally while at the same time transmuting AI/nano virus elements.

Since then, this approach has resulted in a very interesting responses.

I am curious whether anyone on this forum is available to help with testing whether using digital devices (laptops and iPads) can become part of successfully tipping the scales in terms of regenerating damages morphogenic fields.

I've spent the last four years detoxing physically, culturally, emotionally, energetically, and spiritually which I assume accounts for expanding healing options within global and morphogenic fields.

Thanks...Anaiis
Anaiis Salles
Anaiis

Return to Black Goo Globuli & SuperZeo